Monday 17 May 2021

The Owl and the Tulip Journal

Over on one of my Facebook groups - Printables for your Junk Journaling with TLC, we have a Challenge each month that involves buying a set file and creating your Journal and posting how you went.

I bought the Owl and the Tulip file along with the Add-on file from Red Dot Books and Printables to make for my daughter who loves Owls. I wasn't going to tell her until I had it finished, but I was showing her halfway through when she asked who would get it...I told her it was for her if she wanted it - well of course she said she did.

Now be forewarned, there are 24 pics!

























Wowser's - there are a lot of tags, envelopes, book mark, journal cards etc tucked into it!

I have to say, a labor of love but we both love the outcome with it so worth the 8 odd hours it took from start to finish.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment