Thursday 13 May 2021

Pray for India

#MondayPromptProject is grungy this week.

I created my collage background and got my black Aquarellable Stabilo Pencil out ready to create some magic..


All I could think was drawing a masked face praying for India and a stop to the alarming rise in Covid-19 cases and deaths. 

I work with people from a lot of Nationalities, but a lot more of them are from India and the pain they are enduring watching from a far and feeling helpless is heart breaking. Many have family members that have the infection, some have members that have passed and there is not a thing they can do...

So much pain and suffering all around the world at the moment.
The best thing we can do is be there in the moment with our friends and colleagues, to be that ear to listen to and comfort in these very trying times.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment