Thursday 6 May 2021

Alice and the Altered Book Journal

I decided to play in my altered book and try to get it finished...lol...it will happen!

The next two layout pages in my book I had already glued in the background papers so just had to decide on finishing them. 
I love these Digital Christmas Alice papers (Vectoria Designs), yes I did actually do these back in Oct/Nov 2020....I also changed jobs around then with my husband finishing his, so life had got a bit hectic there for a few months.

Now because this is mine, I can mismatch as much I like!

This first one on the left I put a Gecko Galz image - lol, love her and think she would be great with the Mad Hatter! The right page is just a pocket tuck.


Bahahaha, I found one of my Bernie Saunders images just hanging around so decided he could feel at home in Wonderland too!


My two Queen of Hearts Journal Cards are from TLCreates Vintage which sit nicely behind the belly band.


I have another I will share tomorrow as she isn't Alice related, and then 9 more layouts to go..... I found it relaxing to do these ones. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!



No comments:

Post a Comment