Sunday 21 March 2021

#jjec 46 - 49 - Frog

So here is the next lot of my Junk Journal Embellishment Challenge projects.

#jjec46 - Frog / Belly Band


My frogs are from Digital Curio and Journal card and tag are Tim Holtz Idea-ology range. I used and old book page as a background for my frog skeleton and a piece of lace ribbon for my belly band.

#jjec47 - Bridge / Pocket


My bridge is The Tower Bridge in London, from the London Architecture Book.
I made my pocket and popped some journaling tags by Red Dot Books and Printables in there.

#jjec48 - Ledger / Flip out


Nice and simple this week with a Ledger & Flower printable by TLCreates Vintage.

#jjec49 - Wall Paper / Page Corner


Another TLCreates Vintage printable of Wallpaper snippets.

My altered book journal is starting to look chunky and loved!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Great journal pages and just love the frog on the lace ribbon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am enjoying keeping it all simple and in the one place. xoxo

    ReplyDelete