Monday 24 April 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 19

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New Release Pack for this month's Challenge Charmed by Michelle Grant.
 

I created this background during the Easter Challenges that were happening on Facebook so thought I would use it.

So I adhered it to my journal page and then set about colouring in my girl and some of the flowers. I grabbed my Inktense Pencils and had a play around. I must say that I coloured my flowers 3 times and love how the colour was more vibrant each time.

I then decided where to put her and the flowers and adhered.
I used a saying from Karen Yates Little Word Bits #3. These Little Word Bit files are a must have and so many different sayings to use with different fonts.

Lastly, I doodled a frame around the outside to make it less plain and I called it done.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment