Saturday 8 April 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 18

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of Secret Garden Wallpaper by Elisa Ablett for my cover, with one of the Girls from Michelle's Expand Wallpaper pack. Words from Karen Yates' Little Word Bits #2 Pack.


I grabbed my Art By Marlene Journal Book die and used the Secret Garden paper for my cover as well as my tag - Jaded Blossom die.
The small tag I die cut one of the girls from the Expand pack.
Added a piece of ripped paper from Secret Garden and then my saying from Little Word Bits #2.
Before sticking my tag down, I wrapped a piece of lace from my stash and then added a resin feather which I used Finnabair waxes on. Lastly was a piece of ribbon from my stash and a brad to use to hold my signature in and as a closure.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment