Thursday 18 November 2021

Season's Greetings

I love this month's Steampunk image for the Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge.

I made a card and a gift tag to match!


I printed off the image in a size to use as the matt for my card  as well as for a gift tag.
With the gift tag, I positioned it over the  page so I had enough white card on the left to fold and have a ready made tag!
The only thing I had to add to my card matt was to run a glue stick around the darker edge parts of the image and rub some gold flakes into it.
Then I adhered to the card base.
The gift tag just needed to be folded, a hole punched in top and some thread tied off in it.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome set! The gold on the card really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold sparkles are a beautiful addition. Great idea on making the gift tag!

    ReplyDelete