Sunday 21 November 2021

Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge

Can you believe it's almost Christmas time! 

This month's image for the Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge is a great one to be challenged with.....or maybe that's just me!


Another month of not knowing how to create with the image.....that's the great thing about this challenge of having an image to create with - it makes you think differently and use your brain instead of sticking with what you know and going along.

Anyway, I have this new journal for notes for my new position at work and thought it needed something on the cover, so our Regal Miss was just the ticket.! 

The saying is from the Tim Holtz Big Talk Snarky stickers.
Lace is from my stash.
I popped my image on foam dots to lift her off the cover to be level with the lace.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment