Saturday 21 September 2024

Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration #1

My inspiration projects for Conjurer of Dreams this month is using: 

Medieval Maiden in Sepia to create my cover of my Junk Journal that I will be using for my DT projects so I have them all in one place.

Here is my Cover. For the main background, I used Distress inks and black acrylic flicks on.


And one of the inside pages I used Land Sea Queen with Beach Elements,
My main background is the patterned paper that is my page.


I can't wait to see it finished and have all the little extra bits added as I go along.

Check out these and all the others available to purchase at our Conjurer of Dreams Etsy Store.  
Have you joined our Facebook group? You will find some Freebies to create with as well. 

Don't forget, starting October 1st, we are introducing our Anything Goes, monthly challenge on our blog - open worldwide to all participants, using any digis, stamping, mixed media etc. 

Check out our blog, Conjurer of Dreams Blog. look around and become a Blog Follower.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Angel Wings

Here's my day 7 Challenge entry for Conjurer of Dreams Facebook page 1st Anniversary celebrations: Sept 21st Ghost of a Time - make a c...