Wednesday 24 April 2024

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 43

My second Inspiration Post this month for Michelle's Creative Warriors, I have created a layout using one of the black and white images from this month's April Wishes Challenge pack by Michelle Grant.


For my background, I printed off a background paper on tissue from Michelle's Believe July 2022 Challenge pack.
Next I added some stencilling. I then added my image and also fussy cut some of the flower mushroom groups added them as well. I used Distress Crayons to give a diluted colour on my images.
I then used some foam stamps to stamp my quote and a black pen to outline my words, as well as giving my layout a border. 

I hope I have inspired you just a little bit.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment