Monday 27 November 2023

Scrapbookingncraft Design Team

Oh I am super excited to be able to say I am now on Mel's Design Team for Scrapbookingncraft. Super excited to be supporting an Australian Small Business in these difficult times.
Mel has so many stencils, napkins and both chipboard and cardstock embellishments for any craft projects. If you are not familiar with her products, jump over to the facebook page or website and have a look around.

Here's my first project, a Scrapbook Page layout.....I know right, me and Scrapbooking! I am loving the adventure I have to say.


I used the Strips Tree Branches stencil, a small Black Cardstock City Sky Scrapers Buildings Borders and a Chipboard Word "Living the Best Life".

My second project, I used one of Alexis' cute as Napkin sets and decorated a gift box and made a matching card.



OMG how cute is the Christmas Panda Toucan Monkey Sloth With Santa Hats. You get 2 napkins which gives you 8 panels total!
I used 2 panels on my gift box and adhered using Gel Medium. One panel directly on my box lid and the other onto cream card stock slightly smaller than the lid. A piece of ribbon and then foam dots for dimension and onto lid. Using Glitter Embossing powder, I stamped my sentiment and heat embossed on both the box lid and my matching card as well. I sanded around the edges on my card to give it a more weathered (okay, nuthouse) look.

I hope I have inspired you with my creations this month and look forward to sharing with you again next month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aspire to Inspire

Here's my day six Challenge entry for Conjurer of Dreams Facebook page 1st Anniversary celebrations: Sept 20th Quirky Journal Page (Dai...