Sunday 8 October 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 30

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New October Challenge Pack Shadows & Shimmers by Michelle Grant. Remember you can buy it for only$1.50 this month - super value!


I decided to use my Steampunk Soiree Lindy's Magicals - first time using these mica powders - yes, my fingers are now a lovely "bruised" look. LOL, will be interesting at work tomorrow in my Nursing Home. 
Anyways, I had a play with the magicals and then using my Steampunk stencil by Antonis Tzanidakis for Stamperia with some black acrylic paint to create an interesting border. I dabbed black acrylic paint around the edge of my page to give a darker frame around my focal image.
I printed and fussy cut the coloured steampunk girl from the pack and adhered to my page.
I then added a frame and my sentiment. I used my black pen and loosely went around the words for some more interest.
I then coloured up one of the black and white pumpkins from the pack and added it for that Halloween feel.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to create with this month's Challenge pack and enter into our challenge for a chance of a prize.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment