Tuesday 8 August 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 26

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is my cover and first page for the Rainbow Challenge!
Haven't seen it yet, jump over onto Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group and check it out. 
It' all about the Rainbow and using those colours in a monochromatic way!
 



I created my own Art Journal for this challenge with plenty of pages for other challenges throughout the year.
My cover I used some painter drop sheet and added gesso onto it and then my "rainbow".
I had this great Creative Warrior affirmation from a Virtual Retreat of Michelle's a few years back and thought it perfect to pop on the cover.
Inside I used a great Mintay paper I received at the Papercraft Party Event a few months back. 
My signatures/paper and cover chipboard are a Kit from Natalie May Scrapbooking.
 
Page 1 is Red - Passion, Love.
I have used Elisa Ablett's Book Lover for my image, background paper and saying. I printed them out on rice paper.
I used Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Festive Berries, Candied Apple and Barn Door. Dina Wakley's Ruby, and a couple of cheap shop paints: Scarlet Lake and Rose Madder.
Additionally I used a black and red Sharpie and white gesso for splatters.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to have a go at the Rainbow Challenge. I look forward to seeing your take on it.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment