Monday 8 May 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 20

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New Release May Image Challenge Knowing,  by Michelle Grant. 
 

I used a rainbow Gel Print that I created last weekend.
I added some of the texture image strips along my sides.
I die cut my girl in an oval shape and after adhering onto my background, I then grabbed out some water inks and added some splashes and drips,
Once dry, I then used my gold paint pen and went along some of Michelle's lines and added some of my own to extend them.
I added a quote form Karen Yates Lite Word Bits #2
Lastly I doodled a border around the edges.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment