Monday 22 April 2024

Magical Memories Collection Scrapbook Layout 4

Sharing another Scrapbook Layout using Magical Memories Collection from Scrapbook Fantasies.


I have used Magical Memories Paper #3 for the frame and base page as well as both photo matts.
My rectangle focal mat under photo matts is from Paper #6.
I fussy cut Ephemera Elements from Paper #5 and adhered with glue and foam tape to lift the frog and the smaller mushrooms off the page.
My Chippie Cut word Adventurous is coloured with a combination of Distress Oxide Broken China and Faded Jeans.
I added some Paint splatters with Distress Oxide Scorched Timber, Broken China and Faded Jeans to give it a more boys feel.

I am quite happy with how it has turned out.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment