Monday 22 April 2024

Magical Memories Collection Scrapbook Layout 3

Sharing another Scrapbook Layout using Magical Memories Collection from Scrapbook Fantasies.


I have used Magical Memories Paper #2 as my main page.
I have also used Paper #6 (purple timber & leaves) as my card matt & side strip with a hint of Paper #1 Blue Bricks.
Next I fussy cut leave branches from Paper #6, and a Butterfly from Paper #2 to adhere to the right of my photo on top of a piece of muslin.
On the bottom left, I used a Cup, Envelope and red wax seal  from the Vintage Writing Desk Colour Cuts - saved me some fussy cutting right there!
I used the Mason Jar Chippie Cut and coloured with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet and then gave it a light spray of water.
Lastly, I used the Chippie Cut "Believe" with Distress Oxide Speckled Egg rubbed over the top. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment