Monday 29 April 2024

Magical Memories Collection Cards 3

Sharing my last two cards made for Scrapbook Fantasies Creative Team Audition using the Magical Memories Collection.

Card 1 - Pop Up Block Card
   



Along with Brown and Cream cardstock, I used Magical Memories Paper #1 for the base and Paper #4 for the block strips.
I fussy cut flowers from the Fussy-Cut Essentials - White Cosmos Flowers. One for the front sentiment block and one in the right corner. Also one on the right corner on the back of the card.
The butterflies and sentiment are from the Vintage Writing Desk Colour-Cuts.
On the back, I used a strip of Flower Patter Vellum Sheet for a Gift Card holder. I just used my 2 inch circle punch for a thumb tab. Plenty of room to write a message.

Card 2 - Birthday

I used a blank white standard case base and attached a hand torn side piece from Paper #6.
I then put some bronze metallic twine down and layered my leaves ephemera that I fussy cut from Paper #6 as well. My butterfly and blue wax seal are fussy cut from Paper #2 with addition of the Chippie Cut watch.
I also added the Birthday colour-cut as well.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!


No comments:

Post a Comment