Thursday 18 April 2024

Magical Memories Collection Scrapbook Layout 2

Sharing another Scrapbook Layout using Magical Memories Collection from Scrapbook Fantasies.


I have cut Paper #1 into two pieces. I reversed one side and trimmed 1/2 inch off. I then adhered this to Paper #4 so a thin border was showing.
I created my photo cluster using Paper #4 as my main focal frame. I also used half of the book page on another sheet of Paper #1 and cut a matt from the Brick side of Paper #1 for my focal photo matt.
To frame my photo, I have used some Leaves from Paper #6 ephemera elements, Flowers from Magical Memories A4 Colour Fussy-Cut Essentials, White Cosmos Flowers, Clock from Magical Memories Colour-Cuts - Vintage Writing Desk and NoteBook from Paper #2 ephemera elements.
I set this aside and used a texture colour paste as well as an Archival Ink through the Springs stencil to link all my pages and give some texture.
Once dry I adhered my photo cluster.

I have a few more projects to show you in the coming days.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment