Thursday 18 April 2024

Magical Memories Collection Cards 2

Sharing another couple of cards I made using the Magical Memories Collection from Scrapbook Fantasies.




Card 1 is an Easel Card using a Kraft shaped Card base with additional Kraft cardstock for top of easel card and white cardstock for inside matt.
I used Magical Memories Paper #5 for Card matt front and base of easel card as well as Vintage Writing Desk Colour Cuts.

Card 2 is a mixed media card. Using a plain white card base, I used Light Modeling Paste through the Blotchy Spots Stencil. When dry, I used Archival Inks Fossilized Amber and Crackling Campfire with Blending Foams to create a nice warm background and adding texture.
I then used Magical Memories Paper #5 for Fox, mushrooms and flowers from it's ephemera elements side. I also used a Scrapbook Fantasies "Just for You" Flair. I also used some Plumbers Dry Wall Tape to ground my fox.

I have to say that the Fox card is just so cute!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment